Pokémon GO Plus +
- Catch Pokémon and track your rest rhythm with the Pokémon GO Plus + accessory!
- Keep track of your sleep with the press of a button
- Press and hold the central button on the Pokémon GO Plus + accessory and place it by your pillow to track your rest rhythm on the Pokémon Sleep app
- There’s a Pikachu within your Pokémon GO Plus + that can sing you lullabies and act as your morning alarm; Pikachu grows friendlier the more you sleep, unlocking even more sounds!
- Spin PokéStops or throw Poké Balls automatically in Pokémon GO for hands-free gameplay (and Great Balls and Ultra Balls can be thrown too!)
- Pokémon GO Plus + cannot be used with Nintendo Switch™ family systems.
- It also cannot be used on its own.
- This accessory requires a compatible smart device (using Android or iOS) with the Pokémon GO and/or Pokémon Sleep apps installed. Visit [URL] for more information.
- Pokémon GO Plus + measures sleep based on the lack of movement.
- Before purchasing Pokémon GO Plus +, make sure to check the system requirements of this device as well as those of the apps it works with.
- If the performance of your Pokémon GO Plus + seems unstable, it may improve if you update your operating system.
- Please do not use Pokémon GO Plus + while operating a vehicle (car, bicycle, etc.).
- Pokémon Sleep can also track your rest rhythm using your smart device. Data charges may apply.
Pokémon GO Plus + is a new device that uses Bluetooth® Low Energy technology to link with the Pokémon Sleep and Pokémon GO smart device apps!
With the Pokémon Sleep app, just press and hold the central button on the Pokémon GO Plus + accessory and place it by your pillow. There’s a Pikachu within your Pokémon GO Plus + that can sing you lullabies and act as your morning alarm; Pikachu grows friendlier the more you sleep, unlocking even more sounds! Depending on your rest rhythm, you can collect more Pokémon to complete the sleep Pokédex! Keep an eye on your sleep data and link to Pokémon GO to take advantage of upcoming gameplay features.
With Pokémon GO, use this accessory to spin PokéStops or throw Poké Balls automatically (and Great Balls and Ultra Balls too!). You can catch Pokémon without even pressing a button! Linking Pokémon GO Plus + with Pokémon GO will also let you take on Special Research to catch a Snorlax with a nightcap.
Pokémon GO Plus +
6 Years and Up